Search Recipe

Best Food Quotations

Just for fun, I thought of sharing some of my favorite quotations about food.

My Top 5 Food Quotations to live by from famous people:

1) "The way you cut your meat reflects the way you live." - Confucius

2) "Part of the secret of success in life is to eat what you want and let the food fight it out inside." - Mark Twain

3) "To get the best results, you must talk to your vegetables." - Prince Charles of Wales

4) "Never eat more than you can lift." -Miss Piggy

5) "Well done is quickly done." - Augustus Caesar


My Top 5 Hilarious Food Quotations:

1) "HAM AND EGGS - A day's work for a chicken; A lifetime commitment for a pig." - Anonymous

2) "Vegetarian: an old Indian word for bad hunter." - Author Unknown

3) "I will not eat oysters. I want my food dead. Not sick, not wounded, dead." - Woody Allen

4) "Soup is just a way of screwing you out of a meal." - Jay Leno

5) "A refrigerator is a place where you store leftovers until they're old enough to throw out." - Al Boliska

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape