Search Recipe

Food for Inspiration

For a few days now, I am completely drawn to beautifying this food blog but since I don't have an artist touch, I had to recruit Boq to do the artsy stuff for me. To help him get some ideas I was checking some blogs that I find neat and beautifully designed and forwarding to him the urls. As I do so, I discovered some inspirational blogs: moms blogging about their growing family, the joy of parenthood, lost of an angel, adoption journey and faith in God. I was just after checking out the templates, banners and other crafty items in those blogs. I never thought I would be glued to reading their posts. I got really inspired and would like to mimic their blogging passion. And so I thought, someday, when I and Boq finally receive our gift from God, I would like to document the whole thing like what those moms did for our child to see his or her conception and growing up years. Isn't that an inspiring idea?

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape