Search Recipe

Refreshing Mocha Frescato


I was half hour early for my business appointment earlier today at Business Central Towers in Jebel Ali, Dubai. The temperature outside was very hot (around 40 deg. celcius!) so I welcomed the situation as an opportunity to have time for refreshment at Costa Coffee in the same building where my meeting was while I was killing time.

I would’ve liked to drink an iced cold lemon tea at that moment, unfortunately, they only serve hot tea so I ordered mocha frescato instead.

What's a frescato you might ask? Frescato is an ice blended drink. It's ideal for a cool summer drink which can be fruit or coffee-based.

I like bittersweet taste so I like my coffee to have enough cream and sugar in it to make it tastes bittersweet. That's why when I go to coffee shops, most often than not I would order mocha drink whether it's cold or hot, although I sometimes crave for hot chocolate especially during winter months. I like mocha because its coffee and cocoa mixed into one.

What about you? Are you a coffee drinker? Do you like it with cream and sugar or plain black coffee?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape